Duties and Responsibilities:
Ensures that the level of service that is given to the clients & employees is professional, efficient, smooth, friendly and genuine by performing the following:
- Accommodates general services in Reception Area such as greeting all incoming guest and employees, handling all incoming calls and places all requests for outgoing calls.
- Assists in purchase requisition of office supplies and medicine for employees.
- Books hotel, airline ticket requests and schedules appointment.
- Prepares Daily Accomplishment Report.
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field
- Required skill(s): excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills and computer literate
- At least 6 months of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledgeable in productivity tools such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Lync)
- Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City and to work on rotating and shifting schedule
- Priority will be given to those who can start ASAP
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.