Implements the approved HR plans and program by delivering the following HR services:
- Hires the right number of employees, at the right time.
- Facilitates On-boarding Training.
- Creates and updates 201 File.
- Monitors performance of all new hirees by conducting monthly HR Meeting and issuing performance appraisal
- Responds to queries and request in HR Helpdesk.
- Provides assistance in employee engagement program, labor relations and benefits administration.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
- With at least one year experience in HR as HR Generalist
- Fresh graduates willing to be trained in all HR facets are welcome to apply
- Required skill(s): excellent interpersonal, outstanding oral and writtent communication skills
- Must be willing to work six(6) times a week