- Plans, implements, and evaluates entire HR and Admin processes
• Leads the team in achievement of KPI
• Spearheads all HR programs
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , preferably in Human Resources Management, Psychology or Behavioral Science
• Required skill(s): good communication and interpersonal skills, excellent leadership skills, technically knowledgeable in all HR facets, Familiar with VISA Processing for Expats.
• At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
The following benefits to look for:
- Quarterly Performance Bonus
- Stability- subject to 3-6 months probationary prior Regularization
- Paid Leaves
- Health Care Benefits
- Non-Taxable Allowance
- Monthly Employee Engagement Programs