- Develops mobile application.
- Creates new features on existing application to optimize performance.
- Works with the database team to ensure proper database management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/ Information Technology, Multimedia or equivalent
- Technology Savvy
- Can start immediately
- Must be familiar in using Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe Applications
- Advance knowledge in using Flash
- Has the ability to present past projects (may it be coded as an independent developer or a project as part of a group) on web and mobile development such as published website and working mobile application
- Assists in creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML, CSS practices to the CMS specified in the project brief document
- Determines appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Performs maintenance and updates to existing websites