Duties and Responsibilities:
- Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases and facts on the Internet to aid in problem resolution and update knowledge base with new identified fixes.
- Performing preventive maintenance, including checking and housekeeping of workstations, printers and peripherals.
- Ensure the ongoing operational efficiency of all aspects of the IT systems
- Install and configure hardware and software solutions.
- Maintain network and PC Operating Systems, and to support server
- Assist and encourage the development of other members of the IT team in terms of technical skills transfer
- Candidate must possess at least an Associate or Bachelor’s/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent (2years to 4 year course)Experienced in setup and maintenance of desktop computers, printers and other peripherals
- Experienced in troubleshooting Windows XP, Windows 7, MS Outlook and MS Office applications
- Experienced in creating un-attended installations
- Knowledge in desktop hardware assembly
- Experienced in computer networking (i.e. Structured Cabling, IP Addressing)
- Experienced in setting up and troubleshooting LAN/WAN connections
- Knowledge in MS Active Directory
- Knowledge in email systems (i.e. POP3, IMAP, OWA)
- Able to work with minimal supervision and takes initiative to take on tasks and projects.
- Passion to learn new technologies